Tuesday, April 12, 2011

They're not getting any smaller. . .

I've been lazy lately and have just been throwing all of the outgrown kid clothes on my sewing table. I've been getting the urge to sew again so I spent a couple of hours today sorting through all of my boys' clothes. It's always a trip down memory lane, especially with the clothes that all three boys have worn (yes, some of the clothes have survived). I love seeing the little tiny baby clothes, remembering when they were so tiny, and wondering how they got so big so fast. It's fun looking over years of Christmas pajamas that I made and thinking of those magical Christmas mornings. As I was sorting, my four year old found the box of size 5 clothes that I was getting ready to put in his drawers. Instead of choosing for him, I let him "shop" in the box. He was so excited to get "new" (to him) clothes! After that, the three year old was all over the 3T box and decked himself out in a cute dinosaur outfit. When it was all sorted, the boxes went back down to the basement to await the day when they are needed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment